Thursday, September 15, 2011

monster

I like finding new ideas to try... which is part of why Pinterest has been so fun for me!  Its an easy way to keep track of all the ideas I find, and I benefit from seeing the ideas my friends and family are finding too!  I'll admit - at first I went a little pin-crazy and pinned tons of stuff.  I now try to refrain a bit and pin things I might actually try.  Last week my sister pinned something with the tagline "when life gives you holes, make monsters."  Here's a photo from the site with the tutorial...



I instantly thought this was a wonderful idea because the little man had hole sin 4 out 5 pairs of his jeans last year... which I forgot until last week when we had a brief bit of cool weather.  So I re-pinned it and looked up the original location for more details...  If you go there, you'll see why I was happy there were SO many pictures.  I decided to give it a whirl last night... and this guy decided it was cool enough for jeans today!

He's a happy little monster... hopefully its not too distracting for rug time in K!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you think, I'd love to hear from you!